Dear All Concerned, General Administration of Customs China (GACC) has released Order No.56 to adjust the Advanced Manifest rule (GACC advisory in Chinese) to ensure smooth customs clearance and effectively strengthen customs’ implementation of safe entry and risk prevention for import and export goods into/from China ( Except HKG). The additional information is required for both of the Master Airway Bill (MAWB) and House Airway Bill (HAWB). Additional data must be included within the applicable sections of FWB and FHL Cargo IMP messages.
In order to avoid potential fines, delay at delivery main issues to attend and commenly experienced irregularities are listed below.
Please be informed that we have received a letter of warning from Customs China (GACC) upon the low ratio of message transaction with correct content and in correct format. That leaded us to publish a second announcement to all parties involved in order to draw attention to the irregularities. Our business partners in China states that, in case these irregularities not resolved Customs China (GACC) may apply serious Measures including holding/blocking of cargo.
The new Additional information requested on the FWB and FHL;
1) Shipper's phone number
2) Consignee's phone number
3) Shipper’s enterprise code (must be shown on OCI line)
4) Consignee’s enterprise code (must be shown on OCI line)
5) Name of consignee contact points (must be shown on OCI line)
6) Concrete contact consignee contact number (must be shown on OCI line)
Please see the below listed commonly experienced irregularities.
1) Lack of Shipper's phone number.
2) Lack of Consignee's phone number.
3) Format error or lack of Shipper’s enterprise code
4) Format error or lack of Consignee’s enterprise code
5) Missing name of Consignee contact points.
6) Missing concrete contact consignee contact number
|The New Additional Information Requested||Irreegularity/Incorrect Format||Correct Format|
|Shipper's phone number||Lack of information||If PO box code is not avaialable;|
|Consignee's phone number||Lack of information||If PO box code is not avaialable;|
|Name of Consignee Contact Points||Lack of information||CN/CNE/CP/AAA|
Note: Please refer the attached for Enterprise code Identifier List,(Attachment No.2)
* If the company belongs TURKEY=> MERSIS NUMBER or TRADE REGISTER NUMBER,
* If the company belongs CHINA=> USCI or OC number
Please refer the attached for additional fields required for entry at FWB & FHL related lines, (Attachment No.1)
Please refer the attached for additional fields required for additional fields Required for entry at MAWB & HAWB, (Attachment No.1)
You can find the attachments from link below of this mail.
Thank You for your cooperation.