We carry many different types of items to every corner across Turkey on a daily basis thanks to our accomplished operations and expert teams. We transport many different types of cargo such as general shipments, products with sensitivity to time and temperature, dangerous goods, medicines, live animals, valuable and vulnerable cargos to their intended destinations fast and safely.
As Turkish Cargo, the accomplished air cargo brand of Turkish Airlines, we provide service from airport to airport. We carry all cargos, we pick up from the airports across Turkey, with maximum care to the airports within our extensive flight network.
For further information on our flight times and aircraft details, please visit our website at www.turkishairlines.com for the flights operated by Turkish Cargo based on the cargo capacity of airliners available in our fleet.
The considerations for domestic cargos are listed below:
- Cargo acceptance processes can be performed directly without making any booking for domestic cargos.
- Cargos should be packed in line with its contents and delivered maximum 2 hours before the departure time of the flight. (Please contact the station, to receive your cargo, for further information on the acceptance periods applicable for special cases.)
- You can receive your cargo approximately 1 hour after the time of arrival of the flight.
- We operate wide-body aircraft flights to Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB), Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB), Antalya Airport (AYT) and Adana Sakirpasa Airport (ADA) for large-scale cargo shipments.
- Cargo acceptance procedures cannot be performed temporarily from Balikesir Koca Seyit Airport (EDO) and Siirt Airport (SXZ)
- Special Cargo acceptance procedures are performed in all domestic flights.
- Cargos, allowed to be carried on board the freighters only (especially dangerous goods), may not be carried on board the airliners.
- Cargos are required to be at appropriate sizes for the cargo acceptance capacity of the aircraft. For further information on our aircraft, please visit our Fleet page.
For further information on domestic flight fares, please click here.
For further information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.